POLYTOP 200HB is a dual-component, high-temperature and high-pressured spray type polyurea coating material with main ingredients including urethane bond and urea bond. It’s curing is so fast that coating film forms in seconds. POLYTOP 200HB is a rigid modified polyurea that has excellent wet properties including impact resistance, abrasion resistance, high tensile strength, high elongation, water resistance, cold resistance, chemical resistance, and high adhesion.
- For waterproof and protection coating of concrete structures. (Exposed, non-exposed, and under-water areas)
- For coating flooring in industrial facilities, plants, parking lots, and general storage.
- For coating various waste water disposal plants and waterlogged parts in water tanks.
- For repairing and reinforcing coating of structures and concrete structures
- Super fast curing modified polyurea.
- High tensile strength and elongation.
- Excellent waterproofing and anti-corrosion performance.
- Solves sheet connection defect.
- Environmentally safe and not harmful for humans.
- Can be applied to various surfaces.
- Can be applied during winter time.
- Requires spraying equipment specifically made for 1:1 ratio mix.
- Available in basic colors as well as custom made colors.
- Tensile strength KS F 4922 2300±200psi
- Elongation 400±50%
- Hardness (Shore) 90±5 (A) 45±5 (D)
- Tear strength 65±5 N/㎟
- Abrasion resistance (1kg, 1000rev) 58mg(CS-17)
- Impact resistance (Thickness1mm) Above 1.5kg.m
- Tack free time Within 10 sec