POLYTOP 500 is a dual-component, high-temperature, and highpressured spray type polyurea coating material. POLYTOP 500 is a rigid coating material that is suitable for steel protection with excellent abrasion resistance, impact resistance, tensile strength, and adhesion. Also, with zero % VOCs, POLYTOP 500 has passed the NFS 61 standard and is a very effective coating material in industries handling drinking water.
- For coating drinking water steel pipes.
- For coating old pipes for regeneration purposes.
- For coating drinking water facilities.
- For coating steel parts where abrasion resistance is required.
- For coating steel parts where impact resistance is required.
- For coating steel structures where waterproofing is needed.
- For coating steel structures where protection is needed.
- 100% solid (Zero % VOCs)
- Passed NSF 61/ANSI 61 standards (Eco-friendly material)
- Excellent adhesion
- High tensile strength.
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent impact resistance
- Excellent chemical and oil resistance
- Tensile strength ASTM D 412 3500±300 psi
- Elongation 350±100 %
- Hardness (Shore) Above 65(D)
- Adhesion strength Above 2000psi (Steel-SSPC SP10)
- Abrasion resistance (1kg, 1000rev) 20mg(CS-17)
- Impact resistance (Thickness 1mm) Above 2.0kg.m
- Tack free time 180-240sec