VersaFlex AquaVers 415 is a fast set, rapid curing, 100% solids, structural, two-component modified polyurea spray coating/lining material. AquaVers 415 is potable water approved in accordance with ANSI/NSF 61.5 barrier material. Its fast gel time makes it suitable for applications down to -20° F without special conditioning of the component resins and isocyanates. AquaVers 415 produces an extremely tough structural film at all thicknesses.
AquaVers 415 is relatively moisture and temperature insensitive, allowing application in the most problematic ambient conditions.
VersaFlex AquaVers 415 is a superior coating/lining material designed specifically for industrial applications receiving constant or intermittent attack from contained materials, subsurface hydrostatic pressure, most corrosive substances and abrasive action. AquaVers 415 is flexible and strong enough to remain intact under all conditions involving structural integrity. With or without reinforcements, AquaVers 415 may be used in transitional areas with confidence.AquaVers 415 may be used in interior or exterior applications.
AquaVers 20 primer and AquaVers 201 aliphatic coating are companion products within our Potable Water Coating systems.
- Potable water approved in accordance with ANSI/NSF 61.5 Barrier Material
- Conforms to AWWA D102 ICS#4
- 100% Solids, No VOC’s
- Excellent Thermal Stability
- Enhances Structural Integrity of substrates
- Generally Suitable for Use when pH ranges from 4 -11
- Good Resistance to a Wide Range of Chemical Attack
- Low permeance rate
- Return Project to Service in 60 Minutes
- Cures From -20°F to 225°F
- Odorless, No Toxic Vapors
- USDA Approved
- Мод бодон сүвэрхэг гадаргуунд
- % solid: 100%
- Shore D Hardness: 75 (D)
- Tensile Strength, psi: 2500-3200 psi
- Tensile Elongation %: 0,5-1,2 %
- Tear Strength, pli: pli 120-240
- Gel Time: 25-30 сек
- Tack Free: 2,5 мин