FSS 50DM is another of the workhorses of the aromatic protective coatings family from VersaFlex. Designed to be durable in a wide range of environments, with or without reinforcements, it may be used in transitional areas with confidence.
We recommended it for repair of other films, and it may be applied to metal or other substrates, in new construction and in cold weather conditions.
- % Solids 100
- Shore D Hardness 50
- Tensile Strength, psi 2000 - 2800
- Tensile Elongation, % 260 - 360
- Modulus of Elasticity, kpsi 0.8 - 1.5
- Tear Strength, pli 300 - 450
- Taber Abrasion, mg wt loss 150¹ - 250¹
- Application Temp, °F -40° - 300°
- Service Temp, °F -40° - 350° (Dry)
- Gel Time 3 - 7 seconds
- Tack Free 8 - 12 seconds